Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wow...Apparently Going to the Gym Actually Works

I ran out of my personal training sessions at Equinox about a month ago, and haven't purchased anymore, largely because personal training is sooooo expensive and I'm currently still unemployed. Unfortunately, to be quite honest, without my personal trainer to force me to go to the gym I've been REALLY lax on face-time there. As in, I think I may have gone twice in the last month. :(

And then today I was looking through photos in Picassa, and came across these two: one taken when I first purchased my dress back in early April (before I started training) and one taken at the end of May (after about 12 sessions).



Who knew that spending 15 hours at the gym could cause such a radical difference in appearance? Just looking at these I can see a lot more toning in my arms and shoulders - the two big problem areas for this dress - and that was after only fifteen of the thirty sessions. Guess who's going to be forcing herself out the door to the gym three times a week as soon as she's healthy enough again...

0 comments: