Monday, June 30, 2008

Yum!

So I'm totally stealing this idea from my awesome wedding coordinator (I really hope she doesn't mind...) but I just had to share these super cute mini fruit icecream/sorbet treats from St. Clair Ice Cream in CT.


I'm thinking of ordering 3 or so for each guest to serve as an intermezzo course. Imagine one each of these little fruits -- strawberry w/ strawberry sorbet, pear w/ lemon sorbet, and a peach w/ passion fruit sorbet -- served in an old-school champagne glass on top of mint leaves. Something like this:



Nifty, yeah? Now if I can just find a couple of brides willing to offer the same course during their meals, we can save a TON by ordering in bulk. Interested?

UPDATE TO THIS POST: I just contacted this company and the gentleman who answered the phone was quite possibly the rudest sales associate I have ever had the displeasure of talking to. So unless someone else is willing to work with them so that I never had to speak with them again, it looks like I won't be having their treats anywhere near our wedding.

0 comments: